Monday, October 11, 2010

My New Toy

For the past few months, I've been slaving away crocheting scarfs and realized that I needed a change. I could feel my fingers saying, "I'm sick of yarn."

That's the moment that the Brother LX-3125E, entered my life.



















While checking out at Wal-Mart, I was so excited that the woman at the cash register said "Have fun with your new sewing machine." I smiled and said thanks, trying to contain my excitement in front of a dashing, twentysomething hunk waiting next in line. I must have looked like a giant nerd, as I walked away grinning.

The next morning I woke up bright and early to work on my first project. Normally I would tell you what that project is, but for those who will be recieving "it" for Christmas, I'd hate to spoil the suprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment